Hanover currently has the following vacancies based in both Lewes – UK and Chicago – USA
We are looking to recruit for the following roles, please click the links below for job descriptions:
Quality Control Engineer
Quality Control Engineer – February 2020
- HNC/HND or equivalent in an electronic engineering related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing or similar environment.
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO9001 and ISO14001 Management systems.
- Excellent computer literacy, create & maintain MS office documents to a high standard.
- A holistic approach to stakeholder management.
- Interpretation of technical documentation e/g Mechanical CAD Drawings, BOM’s, WI’s.
- Visual inspection of electronic & mechanical parts, PCB, mechanical, Wiring assemblies.
- Process Implementation and improvement
SMT Operator – December 2019
- To operate surface mount placement machines and associated equipment to required levels of quality, output and efficiency, whilst ensuring all housekeeping requirements and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Machine efficiency (run time/change over times) and accuracy are key to the requirements of this role.
- To communicate with all staff in a courteous and clear manner.
- To have an enthusiastic and positive approach to tasks and setbacks.
- To have an organised and methodical approach to tasks.
- To use own initiative and self-manage\prioritise own workload.
- To have a Team Approach and attend\ contribute to meetings as required.
Sales Executive – Based in Germany
Sales Executive – Germany November 2019
- This role requires excellent knowledge of the public transport market within Germany and well-established contacts at bus builders, public transport operators and systems integrators.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) German and English
- German first language.
- Affinity with electronic systems
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales
- Target driven
- Strong business sense and industry experience is essential as are Commercial skills
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills
Repair Technician – Based in UK
Repair Technician – November 2019
- Minimum HNC/HND/OND in Electronics or relevant electronic discipline.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics.
- 3 years electronics repair, test and engineering experience within a relevant manufacturing environment, using best practice repair/test techniques.
- Expertise in hand soldering and use of rework station. IPC certification an advantage.
- Competence in the navigation of circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of soldering and rework of soldering related faults
- Preferred – IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- Preferred – IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
Hanover currently employs over 300 staff with a wide range of skills, including assembly and production work, electronics testing and repairs, mechanical engineering, hardware and software design, purchasing, administration and sales. We are always interested to hear from any keen, self-motivated workers, who would like to be part of a successful, international and growing business.
If you would like to be considered for any future vacancies, please send your CV to:
email@example.com for UK based vacancies
firstname.lastname@example.org for US based vacancies